Zeke’s Greenside Tavern offers a casual dining atmosphere that includes a bar area and outdoor dining. There is a full bar selection including locally crafted beers, wine and liquor. Many golfers at Etowah Valley, enjoy grabbing a drink and bite to eat at Zeke’s during the turn and many locals enjoy Zeke’s as their neighborhood restaurant and bar. Entertainment featured Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights (April – October).
Zeke’s Greenside Tavern is now open for the season.
Monday – Tuesday: Bar Open | Grab & Go | 11am – 6:30pm
Wednesday – Saturday: Bar Open, Lunch & Dinner Service | 11am – 9pm
Sunday: Bar Open, Lunch Service | 11am – 6:30pm
Whether you need a quick bite around the turn or a relaxing lunch, Zeke’s has many mouth-watering options including:
- Wedge Salad
- Grilled Reuben with Fries
- Craft Burgers with Homemade Kettle Chips
- Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap with Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Southern Deviled Egg Board with Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Homemade Mushroom Raviolis with Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon Filet
- Seared Sea Scallops with Risotto
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Rosemary New Potatoes
Menu Changes Seasonally